For more than 60 years, Parrett Porto’s quality legal service has been focused on your goals. Our team of talented attorneys and dedicated staff provides representation for individuals as well as corporate and business clients.
Attorney Porto is a New Haven native and a principal in the firm. Attorney Porto’s practice is dedicated to representing the injured. With a trial-based practice that includes State and Federal Court, Attorney Porto has 27 years of experience representing victims of car accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse and neglect, dog bites, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian cases, and falls caused by defective premises.
Representation of those who have suffered catastrophic injuries or who have lost their life due to the negligence of another requires the skill and experience of an attorney that has dedicated his professional career to representing the injured. For nearly thirty years, Attorney Porto has focused his practice on helping his clients obtain the compensation they deserve – including several multimillion-dollar resolutions for:
- Passenger killed in single car motor vehicle accident – confidential resolution
- Driver killed in head-on motor vehicle collision – confidential resolution
- Driver killed in collision with a fuel tanker truck – confidential resolution
- Motorcycle driver killed in accident with a car – confidential resolution
- Injuries resulting in paraplegia caused by negligent security at a housing complex – confidential resolution
- Death caused by nursing home abuse and neglect – confidential resolution
- Death resulting from discharge from emergency room – failure to recognize sepsis – confidential resolution
- Mismanagement of medication while in hospital – confidential resolution
- Driver killed in accident with a drunk driver – confidential resolution
Prior to joining Parrett Porto in 1996, Attorney Porto earned his B.A. from Trinity College in 1993 and J.D. from Quinnipiac University School of Law where he was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society. He was subsequently admitted to the Connecticut Bar in 1996 and the U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut in 1997.
In addition to managing a busy plaintiff-based practice, Attorney Porto is also involved in youth athletics in North Haven. Attorney Porto is married with three children and lives in North Haven.